History of the Palace
The palace is located in the centre of Grottaglie, in the Piazza Santa Lucia. In the 18th Century there were 18 houses built, the largest of these was the Palazzo de Félice, which was built in 1767
It is built in the baroque style of the day, boasting an imposing entrance of Corinthian columns, a balcony and a porch. It was acquired by the town in the late 1980s, and now houses an art gallery, which opened in 2006.
For general information and press enquiries, please contact: